The Most Magical Time of the Year: Festival Season

This past weekend, my Instagram feed was flooded with pictures of Coachella. While I was certainly jealous of everyone who got to be in attendance of the iconic music festival, all the festi photos made me super excited for this upcoming festival season!

As most of you probably know, I am a huge music lover and concert enthusiast. Last summer I got to go to my first music festival, Shadow of the City, and it was the best thing ever. It was so magical to be surrounded by so many music lovers and to get to listen to some of my favorite artists and discover new ones.

This summer, I am hoping to hit Shadow of the City again as well as some other festivals. Being from New York, Governors Ball is a huge deal. This year one of my favorite artists ever, Lorde, will be headlining on Saturday so I am trying hard to figure out the logistics and be there! Boston Calling also has a killer lineup this year with Bon Iver, Chance the Rapper, and The 1975.

If you have any coming to your area or the opportunity to travel to one, go to a festival and take advantage of festival season!!


Comments

Popular Posts