Glossier Releases New Eyeshadow

As most of you know, I've been a huge fan of Glossier for a while now. I love all of their skincare products and can honestly say I think their products like the moisturizer and face mask have made my skin so much better. I also love all of their makeup products because they're so wearable. I've tried their lip, brow, and skin makeup but have been waiting forever for a Glossier eyeshadow so was so excited when I heard they were releasing Lidstar which is now available on their online website here.

Lidstar is their brand new long wear eye shadow that is all about the glow. The packaging design is super practical as you apply it wand and then blend with your fingertip which makes it super convenient for makeup on the go.  It is available in six shades and you can get one for $17 or pick two for $30. The formula is very blendable and dries sheer meaning no creasing (yay!). I am so excited about this product and cannot wait to try all of the shades!

For more information about Glossier and all of their amazing products, check out their website here and be sure to give their Instagram a follow!

Comments

Popular Posts