My Trip to the Glossier NYC Showroom

I have been a huge Glossier fan for the longest time. I have tried most all of their products and I have not tried one I did not love! I'm obsessed with their skincare products and truly believe using their Phase 1 kit gave me healthier skin. I have also fallen in love with their newer makeup products such as Brow Boy and the Lidstar eyeshadow. Their prices are always reasonable and their quality
of products is top notch. They have a showroom in NYC where you can shop and test their products in person and I have been wanting to go for the longest time and finally got the chance to go and check it out earlier this summer!

The showroom is one floor and has all of Glossier's products on display and ready to try! I loved that you were able to sample and try different products out because th
ere are so many of their products that I have heard so much about and really wanted to test out myself before committing and purchasing them. I really got a feel for all of their products and an idea of what new products I wanted to add to my ever growing Glossier collection! While I was there, I ended up getting the Lidstar eyeshadow in Moon! I have been loving it so much, the color is fantastic and it lasts all day. 

If you are ever in NYC and looking for something to do I’d highly reccommend visiting the Glossier show room! And in the mean time you can shop their full range online here

Comments

Popular Posts