Loop and Grain

This month I stumbled upon Loop and Grain on Etsy. Based in Singapore, the brand specializes in accessories, mainly jewelry.

Immediately, I loved everything about their pieces and needed to have some of their stuff in my jewelry collection. Their pieces are edgy but still very wearable and feminine. Think geometric bangles and ear jackets meet rose gold and rhinestones.

Loop and Grain were kind enough to send me some of their amazing products to feature on my blog! They sent me the Stars Ear Jacket, Multi Rhinestones Minimalist Ear Crawler, and a gold bangle (no longer listed on their website).

I love these pieces so much and am definitely going to wear them a ton! I love the ear crawler, it's a piece I might not have picked out myself but something I ended up really loving! I feel like these pieces are very versatile and could be worn both casual and fancy. I would totally recommend you to check out Loop and Grain because they have amazing jewelry for everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts