NYFW SS16: Zang Toi


Last Friday, I got to spend my evening at one of my favorite events in the whole world; New York Fashion Week. Filled with outrageous outfits and A-list celebrities, invites to NYFW are highly coveted.

I was so excited when I got invited to Zang Toi's SS16 show. The shows are always filled with celebrities and the collections never disappoint! This season Zang Toi was showing as part of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week at Moynihan Station. I love Zang Toi because no collection looks like any other, they are always unique and different. The latest Spring/Summer 2016 collection is heavily influenced by Greece.

The show began very simple with plain white pieces ranging from hats to pants giving the collection a light and beachy feel very fitting the the Greek theme. The show continued with many long, flowing dresses in deep blues and light greens. I loved the final dresses as they had such vibrant colors and beautiful and intricate details.

The show was attended by many celebrities such as 'Orange is the New Black' stars Jackie Cruz and Diane Guerrero,  who were commenting on how great the selfie lighting was inside the show and stopping to take pictures with all their fans. After the show I got talking to 'Real Housewives of New York' star Sonja Morgan who was gushing about how much she loved the show. Also in attendance was Miss USA and Real Houswife Luann de Lesseps. It was so fun to see some amazing celebrities and get to watch the show with them.

I can't wait until Zang Toi's newest collection is officially released! I had such a great time at the show and hope to attend another one of Zang Toi's amazing fashion shows in the future!








Comments

Popular Posts