Why I Love The Blogger Programme

The hardest part about running a blog is picking and choosing what brands you want to feature and promote on your blog. The other hardest part is networking yourself and getting your blog out there so brands will reach out to you for collaborations. Luckily, with The Blogger Programme they make it easy for me to chose what brands I want to work with and for brands to be able to find me and my blog.

I joined The Blogger Programme last May after another blogger retweeted something about it
. I thought it was such a good idea as it could help me with different brand collaborations. You put your stats and can connect with brands about features and collaborations. Through The Blogger Programme I have made so many valuable connections with brands I have collaborated with and that I would love to collaborate with in the future. If you are a blogger or a social media figure of any sorts, I would totally suggest joining The Blogger Programme today!

Comments

Popular Posts