My Favorite Monogram Decals

JCSquared Decals is an Etsy shop (link here) with a ton of amazing monogram products. They have a variety of vinyl decals and stickers perfect for personalizing cars, Yetis/tumbler cups, and laptops/phones. I recently got a cursive name sticker and two monogram stickers. What I love about JCSquared Decals and what in my opinion makes them stand out from the other monogram shops on Etsy is that they have such a wide variety of products and colors. The products I received from them are also great quality and the sticker I have used was easy to apply and stuck on well!

I have had a glitter tumbler for a while that I have really been wanting to put a monogram sticker on so I reached out to JCSquared Decals to see what kind of products would work for what I wanted to do. They definitely know their stuff and were so helpful in suggesting the right size monogram and what colors would look good with the tumblr and complement the gold color! Ultimately, I ended up getting a turquoise 3"5 circular monogram sticker.

The application of the sticker was super easy! They also sent a card with instructions of how to apply the sticker so it made the process very straightforward. It came on a white backing and you peeled that off and then placed a clear plastic application sticker with the turquoise monogram on. You then needed to rub over the monogram part that you were trying to stick on and rub out all bubbles. They then suggest letting it sit for 24 hours for the best result. You then peel the clear plastic square piece off and it leaves you with your new monogram decal!

I am loving my monogrammed tumbler and can't wait to find a home for my cursive name sticker and smaller monogram (I will be sure to update you on what I do with those!). They have a great selection so you are sure to find something you love. If you visit this link, they have an opportunity to sign up for email updates and to receive 20% off your purchase!

Comments

Popular Posts