July 2015 Favorites

The 1989 World Tour: In June, you probably saw my post raving about the Taylor Swift Philly concert. I was lucky enough to get to go again to one of her MetLife shows. The concert is so amazing and the MetLife show I went to had awesome guests (The Weeknd, Heidi Klum, The U.S. Women's Soccer Team, Lena Dunham, Hailee Steinfeld, Gigi Hadid & Lily Aldridge). Taylor still has some North American, Asian & Australian dates left on the tour and I totally recommend going if she comes to a city near you!

The Bloggers Programme: TBP has become one of my favorite websites! It is an awesome way for bloggers to connect with brands for features and collaborations. It is so nice to have so many different collaboration opportunities in one place. If you are a blogger, you should definitely check out The Bloggers Programme.

Urban Outfitters Nail Polish:
I am always weary about buying nail polishes that are store brand. I usually stick to nail polish brands like OPI and Essie to ensure that I am getting a polish that is long lasting and pigmented. On a recent trip to Urban Outfitters, I was intrigued to try their nail polish when a friend of mine told me that she had some and that it worked well. The nail polishes are relatively inexpensive ($5 each or 2 for $8) so I decided to get two polishes to try. I have fell in love with these nail polishes. They are long lasting and super pigmented (you can get away with only one coat). I have already ordered more colors after loving the two I initially tried out!

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: I included this mascara in my 2014 favorites and I did a review about it a while back. After all this time, I am still obsessed with this mascara and it has become a beauty staple for me. I love the shape of the brush and the actual mascara. While some mascaras get clumpy quickly, this product is high quality and does not clump. I especially love this mascara because it makes my eyelashes look so long (I even get people asking if I'm wearing fake lashes). To anyone who likes makeup, this mascara is life changing!

Comments

Popular Posts