One Year Blog Anniversary (!!!)

I am so proud to write this post because Xo Caroline Elizabeth is officially a year old! I created this blog a year ago as an outlet for my writing and because blogging always interested me. I never thought that in a year it would become what it has. In the past year this blog has reached tens of thousands of readers and has presented me with many amazing opportunities.

This blog has enabled me to go to so many cool events such as New York Fashion Week, something I never dreamed I would score an invite to. I have also gotten the opportunity to collaborate with so many awesome brands. 

I am so grateful for everything and everyone who has made this blog's success possible. Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read my posts, leave a comment, or give me a like. Here is to many more years to come!

Comments

Popular Posts