Chroma Stationary

Recently I have been loving stationary. I find it so helpful in planning my blog posts and writing down ideas for my blog.  On of my favorite stationary brands lately has been Chroma Stationary. Chroma Stationary is a UK based brand that was created with hopes of becoming a high quality and customizable stationary brand.

Chroma Stationary prides itself on being focused on color. I love that because their notebooks reflect that as they come in twenty different colors (bonus is that the colors all have cute names) so you can pick exactly what color you want your notebook to be. Chroma Stationary also gives you the choice of grid paper, plain paper, or lined paper and a bound notebook or a spiral notebook.

My favorite part of Chroma Stationary is how with every notebook you purchase you can chose an embossing! The embossings are very personalized because you can pick whatever writing you want in whatever color and in whatever font. After checking out Chroma Stationary and looking at some other blog reviews it seemed a lot of people either got embossings of their favorite quote, their blog name, or simply their name. I chose to get my name after lots of brainstorming!

The notebook I chose is in the color 'Elizabeth' with blank paper and gold embossing. I have loved my Chroma Stationary notebook so much! Another plus is that is is fifty pages so since it is relatively small I can carry it around with me in my purse and jot down my blog ideas when I am on the go. The prices are also very fair for the amazing quality that you get. I would totally recommend ordering a notebook from Chroma Stationary because it is so handy and you will definitely be as obsessed with yours as I am with mine!

Comments

Popular Posts