Frosted Willow

Specializing in handcrafted jewlery, Frosted Willow has become one of my new favorite Etsy shops. Their gold and silver bracelets and necklaces are all so beautiful, dainty, and will add an elegant touch to any look.

I was sent this Silver Bubble Bracelet and this Gold Infinity Bracelet. I was so happy to receive these bracelets and I am so happy to share my opinion of Frosted Willow.

I thought the two bracelets that I was sent were amazing. They work great with an everyday outfit or you can make them work for a fancier event such as a prom. I also love that they are stacking bracelets because they look so good together. I also really want to get more of these bracelets from Frosted Willow and stack a ton of them together.

What I think makes Frosted Willow so unique is how their bracelets are customizable. You can add on charms with initials or dates and you can get jewelry customized with your name. I love that Frosted Willow offers this because it makes your jewelry much more personalized and I think getting someone a personalized bangle or necklace could make for a great gift.

I would definitely recommend Frosted Willow. I was so pleased with the bracelets I received, both in the aspects of quality and fashion.  Frosted Willow's jewelry would be perfect for everyday, special events, or as a gift for someone.

Comments

Popular Posts