Scentbird Review

I have been loving subscription boxes lately after receiving a Birchbox subscription this Christmas. I love the idea that I can try new things every month without having to spend a lot to sample the real thing. I stumbled upon a perfume subscription, Scentbird, and I was eager to try it out and to review it!

I think this subsciption is so cool because it is very personalized as you do a questionnaire at the start to see what perfume is perfect for you. I really like this not just because it's personalized but because it can also help you find perfumes that you never would have heard of otherwise.

Every month, Scentbird will send you an 8ml bottle of authentic designer perfume for just $14.95. This month Scentbird sent me a sample of Marc Jacob's Daisy that I have been obsessed with! The first perfume comes in a luxury Scentbird container and each month they send you a refill of a new perfume that you can put in the container. I would totally reccomend
Scentbird to anyone who wants to try a variety of perfumes without breaking the bank.



Comments

Popular Posts