House of Holland x Elegant Touch Review

All my life I have loved all nails and nail art so last month when I got invited to New York Fashion Week I knew I had to make a statement with my nails.  In 2013 House of Holland and Elegant Touch collaborated on a press on nail line and have been releasing new designs ever since. I decided the press on nails in the design 'Nail Art' would be perfect for the occasion.


Each of the press of nail kits contains 26 nails in ten different sizes, nail glue, a nail file and instructions. The kit was very user friendly and I did not have any trouble finding the right sized nails and making them stick. I love this design and think it is so cool. I got a ton of compliments and think they are totally bold. The actual shape of the nail was also a reason why I decided to get these particular ones.

If you try these, the one comment I have is read the instructions to remove them. In the past I was able to get press on nails off by going under them with cuticle scissors as they usually just pop off easily, likely because that glue is not as strong as the glue in this kit. I tried my method of just popping the nails off with this kit and ended up damaging and really destroying my real nails. I looked back later and realized the instructions said you needed to soak the nails in acetonic nail polish remover for easy removal. Next time, I will be sure to read the instructions first for a smooth removal process.

I loved wearing these nails and would totally buy them again! The House of Holland x Elegant Touch collaboration has a ton of different fashion-forward variations of press on nail designs and shapes so I would love to try those in the future as well!

Comments

Popular Posts