West Coast is the Best Coast

Sisters of Los Angeles is a self-proclaimed "unique City inspired gift and modern memorabilia collection". The brand makes everything from bracelets to candles. I first discovered this brand when I bought a candle of theirs from Forever 21. What makes this brand so unique and awesome is that their products all have different cities and zip codes on them.


Recently, I have been obsessed with their Golden State Market Tote. I love the gold design on the bag and think it is the perfect size. It is a substantial sized canvas bag that is versatile and works as a beach bag or an overnight bag. I have gotten a ton of compliments on the tote and people always want to know where I got it from.

Sisters of Los Angeles is the perfect brand to get someone a thoughtful gift or a little something for yourself. They have memorabilia from all states from California to New York so you will be sure to find something!

Comments

Popular Posts