All Aboard The M-Train

Meghan Trainor dominated 2014 and seems to be doing the same in 2015. She has had a #1 album, been on top of the Billboard charts and is currently on her sold out That Bass Tour. She has also just announced another North American tour, the MTRAIN tour, which will be kicking off on July 3 in Atlantic City, New Jersey and hitting spots all over North America. I am a huge fan of Meghan and think she is such an amazing performer so I was ecstatic to get to attend her New York City concert and meet her as well!
 
Megan's concert was one of the best I have ever been to. The stage was lit up with colorful lights and background dancers. I really liked how much Meghan engaged with her dedicated fans during the concert. She kept waving to them and she pulled two little girls up on stage in the middle of the show. She had an hour set list where she sang her hit singles "All About That Bass" and "Lips Are Moving" as well as her other songs from her album such as "No Good For You", her newest single "Dear Future Husband", and my personal favorite, "Title".
 
The next day, I was lucky enough to meet Meghan and have a quick conversation with her and tell her how amazing I thought her concert was! She is one of the kindest, most down to earth celebrities I have ever met! When I was meeting Meghan, I got the chance to get a copy of her album, Title, which I am going to be giving away. To win the contest and receive a copy of Title, simply comment your favorite Meghan song and your Twitter handle or e-mail. I will be picking a random winner and contacting them within the next week!

Comments

  1. My favorite m-train song is "thinking out loud" by Meghan trainor!! When will I receive my album?? It's for my friend randell. He Loves your blog and Meghan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Band Dem Sticks. Really want to see her in concert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really reeeally love Bang Dem Sticks and Like I'm Gonna Lose You, i hope i win 🙀 here's my contact email: m.kevinkarl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts