Kristina Bazan's Kayture

 Today I wanted to share with you one of my absolute favorite bloggers; Kristina Bazan. Kristina is the twenty-year-old mastermind behind renown blog, Kayture. On Kayture, you can find everything from travel tips to Fashion Week coverage. I have been a fan of Kayture and everything Kristina does for a while now. From her awesome style to her sense of humor Kristina is an amazing blogger and I find myself constantly visiting her site!

I always find myself looking at Kristina's Instagram and blog for style ideas because of all the awesome looks she creates. I can always find style inspo for any occasion from her! I especially love all her different looks from the worldwide Fashion Weeks that she attends!

I love reading all of her beauty articles with her beauty essentials. She always has such great advice and features awesome new products to try. Another favorite are the travel posts. She goes to such amazing places and I love reading all about her different journeys!

If you are looking for an all-around awesome blog to read, I would recommend Kayture. Also, for style and beauty inspo, check out Kristina's Instagram!
    




Comments

Popular Posts