Prom 2015 Dresses


Prom season is almost upon us! Prom is so much fun and on top of it all you get to pick out a cute and fashionable dress! I have been shopping for the perfect dress and have come up with a few favorites that I wanted to share with you guys. When starting to shop I was looking at both long and short dresses but I ended up just liking the long dresses I found a lot more than the short dresses. There is also a trend with all these dresses; sparkles. Like every girl, I like some glitter so I decided that I wanted to incorporated it into the dress that I chose.

1. Adrianna Papell Short Sleeve Sequin Mesh Gown ($278)
This is the ultimate sparkly dress! I like the sleeves on the dress and the dark blue color. I love the length of it because you are able to show off your shoes. I think silver shoes would be cute with this dress because of the silver sparkles.

2. Adrianna Papell Embellished Blouson Gown ($260)
Out of all of the dresses, I think this one has to be my favorite. I think the design is so intricate and beautiful plus the color of the design complements the pink color of the dress so nicely. I happened to see this dress in a store window when shopping and fell even more in love with it.

3.  Sherri Hill Embellished Chiffon Strapless Gown ($398)
This is the ultimate princess prom dress that I have always dreamed of! I love the beaded decals on the top and I like that it is a ballgown but is not too poofy. The light pink color of the dress is also so pretty and makes me love this dress even more!

4. JS Collections Blouson Bodice Sequin Mesh Gown ($270)
This dress is one one of the more laid back, simplistic dresses yet it is so elegant. I love the messy fishtail braid shown on the model with this dress and think that hair would complement the dress really nicely. I also like the side slit as it enables you to show off some killer shoes!

5. Blondie Nites 'Sasha' Illusion Beaded Bodice Gown ($258)
I love the gems on this dress so much! They pop out so much since they are on a skin colored mesh. I love the long black bottom of the dress and I think that the leg slit adds a lot of elegance and makes this dress perfect for prom.

6. Xscape Embellished Mesh Ball Gown ($298)
This dress has some serious sequins which I am obsessed with. I also love the clear mesh part of the dress on both the top and the bottom. With it being all black I think it could work well with some colorful accessories or colorful shoes.

Comments

Popular Posts