Forever 21 Haul

For as long as I can remember I have been obsessed with Forever 21. They always have the latest fashion trends and you don't break the bank shopping there. Recently I ended up going on a haul and wanted to share all the awesome things I got!

Round Detangler Brush in Teal/Lavender ($2.90)
In the past year my hair has got really long so it is hard to keep it untangled when I go out for long periods or time. This detangler brush is perfect because it is only 4 inches wide so it is easy to fit in my purse if my hair needs a quick brush.

Plated Drop Earrings in Silver ($2.90)
I originally got these earrings to wear to prom (stick around for a prom post coming soon!) but ended up loving them for so much more than prom. I thought these were perfect earrings to me to wear to prom because my dress has silver gems so I needed something a little more simple to go with it. I think these earrings are perfect to dress up to an event like prom or just for everyday wear.

Faux Crystal Cuff ($5.90)
After seeing a large showing of faux crystal bracelets and necklaces at New York Fashion week this past winter, I have been obsessed! I was so excited when I saw this cuff because I had just gotten a whole stack of gold bangles that go perfectly with this cuff!

Rhinestone Teardrop Earrings in Gold/Black ($2.90)
I was super excited when I saw these earrings! I have found a lot of style inspiration on Pinterest recently and I had been seeing a lot of teardrop gem earrings that I really liked. I think this pair of earrings is so elegant and classy and like the other earrings would work well dressed down or dressed up.

Comments

Popular Posts