Wrapcessory

With the summer upon us, I have been wearing flip flops nearly everyday. My flip flops are all basic with no elaborate designs on them. While shopping around on Etsy, I stumbled upon Wrapcessory. Wrapcessory makes clips that are designed to go on your sandal straps. The clips are versatile and can alternatively be clipped on scarves and ponytail holders. Wrapcessory has been gaining a lot of well-deserved attention recently as the brand received a patent and was officially invited to be featured in the April 2015 Daytime Emmy Award Gift Bags.

All the clips are so pretty and I was sure they would make my basic flip flops look a thousand times better! I got to talking with Wrapcessory's owner, Nancy, and she was kind enough to send me the Purple Sparkle clips. These clips are so pretty and the pictures do not do justice to how sparkly they are! I have been loving them so much and have been wearing them with my beige Esprit flip flops. I think Wrapcessory is so cool and I love all the different clips they make! Check out their website to see all their amazing designs to amp up your summer style!




Comments

Popular Posts