Sunny Beadz Review

     Recently, I was very intrigued when I read about a brand called Sunny Sleevez. Sunny Sleevez is a brand that makes cute accessories that aid in sun protection. They originally started with sleeves that you can put on your arms that block out 99% of sun so you do not have to wear sunscreen. Since then, Sunny Sleevez have released many different products such as UV repellent scarfs and sun hats. What caught my attention was the brand's bracelets, Sunny Beadz. I got one of the bracelets and tried it and have been very pleased with it.

Sunny Beadz looks like a normal bracelet upon first glance, but it is much more than that. The color of these beads change in the sun and in the presence of harmful UV rays. The colors of the beads become more vivid as the UV rays intensify. I think this product is such a good idea because it can help prevent from sun related skin diseases but it looks like a cute accessory, so nobody could ever tell that the actual purpose of the bracelet is sun protection. I have really been liking my Sunny Beadz and would definitely recommend them!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts